Sunday, March 16, 2008

1st Place

1st Place (Blogging)

hi everyone!! this is my first time writing a blog. the only reason i made this blog is to discover how fun izit. according to my friends it is very cool. well, so im here. besides i got lots of things to talk about my life. to me i think my life is intresting enough. lets see, all the intresting things happen in my life before i made this blog from young till now, that will be, a taifun hit my school, and so did a fire, haze storm happens, raining ice (x2), sat on a bumby safari ride, solve a haunted mansion, almost get crushed in an escalator (not lift. i can tell the diffrence), got lost when i was young, my house maid ran away, my granfather's backyard is a chicken farm, my father used to owned a cow, some of my family members got, well, robbed, family's friends involved in a criminal case, almost get hit by a car. overall, i think my life is intresting enough and im only 14. well more stories coming if this excitment doesn't stop!

the reason i picked this post as number 1 is becos this is the beginning of all the rest of my post and the reason why i can finally reach my 100th post! i know is not what you guys expected but in my opinion, this post deserve my BEST POST for my 100 Anniversary Post!!!

No comments: