Friday, March 28, 2008

Bad Kasturi Day (4th)


i was on my way to my school for the hang kasturi practice. as i passed through the ss19/6 shop, heavy rain started to poured down. i know it seem like no much of a big deal, but since i got nothing to write im just gone write one my worst day in the week. anyway, when rain poured down obviosly i went to the lik hung school there to take cover. i was alredy soaking wet. many people there stared at me wif wet shirt. i was thinkinh that since im alredy wet, myself just continued the journey to school and so i did. it started to rain 2 times more heavy as i had to do another stop at the flats area.


i took cover one of the roof there waiting for the rain to stop but i didnt. it was 5 minutes to 4pm. im gonna be late if i dun make a move i tot. however i was struck between two choice. there is a two way to the field that leads to SMKSU. one is following the flats while another is going bak to the main road. the main road is faster but i hav to pass a staircase with no roof annd is raing even more heavy. the other choice hav more roof until the end but is a long turn wto the field when i come out of the flats. i pik the flat junction. with my glasses wet, i couldnt se the drain properly so i was kinda scared to cross over it eventhough is not very big. i managed to cross it but the rain is getting worst. plus the field there is full of muds ans puddle. water went into my sock.. duh! i got no choice but to take my next stop on the top of a slide in the playgroung. there is a small roof covering it that is why i picked there.

luckly no one is there to see me as i looked riduculus. i noptice it was alredy 2 minutes to 4pm and im very sure im late. given no choice i ran through the rain and putting myself to the next stop, the nearest bus stop from the school bridge. two person where there look at me in wierd manner as im REALLY WET! since i was so near to the bridge, i just ran towards it.

it was a really hard day even when i reached school. luckly for me , im not the only one late. many people came to me and asked me why am i so wet and this and that. the pk kasturi then asked us to do some running exercise which really kill us. it was something like runnign 5 steps then stop then squad down, then repeat it for like... 20 times. bcos i was jogging, my legs dun hurt but my stomach did abit. that is not the only one. then a few more training that is more or less, running, stop, squad down, going bak then repeat it like 5 to 7 times. it was so damn tiring.

anyway, one girl sprained her feet and was sne tto sit a side. well, that is not whut i want to tell u. the two teacher who suppose to supervise us didnt even bother at all. at least others did come and look and see if they can help and they even called a pbsm member from the morning section to help out. but teachers only continue their chit chatting. is like nothing in the world is happening. i mean, whut is the word supervising meant! well, thats all. nothing much alredy.

this is one of the few bad events which i can remember. it reminded me how much i hated going for the kasturi thing. i had no idea why i went for those practice in the first place.

No comments: